The Lerato (Project Zuellig)
Cosmopolitan Living in Makati’s Creative Hub
Alveo's newest mixed-use condominium development soon to be part of Makati’s burgeoning creative hub.
Everyday at The Lerato you can satisfy your palate with authentic cuisine and enjoy some quiet retail therapy just outside your door. Convenience, flair and a penchant for the good life will come together in ways you can truly revel in. With the first of three towers set to rise, you can have your own creative space where your passions will be nourished.
* It will be a mixed-use development with seamlessly masterplanned residential and commercial components.
* Community-centric and pedestrian-friendly design which will encourage convergence and bonding
- A vibrant retail piazza will serve as a venue for community-building activities such as a weekend organic market, festivals, Octoberfest, etc.
* Practical yet innovative ang thoughtfully-designed building and unit features
- Building features
* Small boutique lobbies
* Relevant amenities
* Roof garden
- Unit features
* Efficient unit layout
* Flexible, combinable studios to create larger spaces
* Basic but carefully selected and up-to-date finishes
* Tastefully upscale and unique, but affordable retail
- Authentic dining experiences that will offer both local and foreign cuisine
- Shops to serve the basic needs of the residents
* Flavored destination of creators and appreciators of the arts
- A venue for cultural diversity
- A trendsetting hub for creative minds
Situated at the north of Ayala Avenue, right across Alveo's maiden condo development, The Columns Ayala Ave. This is Makati's quieter side, perfect for those who need to be in the bustling and active Central Business District but want a private and calmer personal retreat
Be in the midst of green minds in Makati's creative hub. Live in the vicinity of artistry and of being in the proximity of the business district.
* Within Bel-air, Makati, across Alveo's maiden condominium development, The Columns Ayala Avenue (along Malugay Street)
* In close proximity to numerous major landmarks:
- Ayala Malls (Greenbelt and Glorietta)
- Major educational institutions (AIM, De La Salle Graduate School of Business, Ateneo Graduate School, Mapua Institute of Technology, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Assumption College, Colegio San Agustin)
- Leisure destinations (Ayala Museum, Makati Sports, Makati Golf, Nicanor Garcia thriving art & dining sports, RCBC Theater)
- Hospitals nad clinics (Makati Medical Center, Medical Plaza)
The Lerato - Studio Unit
Studio Unit Floor Plan
31 sq.m. to 32 sq.m.
334 sq.ft to 344 sq.ft.
The Lerato - 1 Bedroom Unit
Unit Floor Plan
44 sq.m. to 57 sq.m.
474 sq.ft. to 614 sq.ft.
* Adult and kiddie pool
* Landscaped open/ green areas
* Wi-fi area
* Picnic and barbecue area
* Louging area
* Green pocket with sitting area
* Outdoor play area
* Jogging trail
* Function rooms
* AV/ Theatre room
* The Workout Studio
* Game Room
* Prayer Room
* Roof deck with garden
Century Properties group, Inc. recently signed a memo of agreement with the Department of Natural Resources (DENR) that may see the creation of a multi-partite observance team (MMT) to safeguard the setting in its Commonwealth by Century project in Q...
A good location may be a certain manner of guaranteeing the sale of a property project, be it a horizontal or vertical development. however whereas “location, location, location” attracts consumers to several a buying deal, it’s not the sole issue th...
Success has an address in several places. It’s wherever a life-style is outlined by the master planned villages, wherever architectural design, landscape and amenities produce a separate ‘world’ for those that have stepped into the privileged categor...