Luna Gardens is a 39-storey high-rise structure with expansive glass windows constantly reflecting the surrounding light. With its unique pinwheel design, each unit extends space for entertaining visitors with wide terraces overlooking the city.
Feature & Amenities
- Wood parquet flooring
- Telephone and cable TV connections
- Generous Master’s bathrooms with corner locations separate shower stalls, his and hers sink, bidet and water closet and ceramic tile finish.
- All bathrooms are fully fitted
- Fully automated fire sprinkler system
- Powerful centralized exhaust system for kitchens and bathrooms
- Separate powder room for guests
- All units have balconies. Tile finish for balcony flooring
- Each unit is individually metered for water and electricity use
- Solid core timber doors at entrances
- Individual water heaters for each residential unit
- Fully fitted kitchen cabinets and sinks with rangehood connected to centralized exhaust system
- Separate utility area with space and hookups for a washer and dryer
- Ample clothes drying area in maid's room
Century Properties group, Inc. recently signed a memo of agreement with the Department of Natural Resources (DENR) that may see the creation of a multi-partite observance team (MMT) to safeguard the setting in its Commonwealth by Century project in Q...
A good location may be a certain manner of guaranteeing the sale of a property project, be it a horizontal or vertical development. however whereas “location, location, location” attracts consumers to several a buying deal, it’s not the sole issue th...
Success has an address in several places. It’s wherever a life-style is outlined by the master planned villages, wherever architectural design, landscape and amenities produce a separate ‘world’ for those that have stepped into the privileged categor...