The Residences at Greenbelt condominium unit for rent located at Legaspi village Makati. the condo unit is a 3-bedroom furnished condo unit includes 1 parking slot.
The Residences at Greenbelt is a premium residential condominium situated in the heart of the Makati CBD and right in front of the posh Greenbelt complex. Dubbed “the first all-loft luxury condominium in Makati,” this 39-storey building will rise on the current site of the Philippine Airlines head office.
Features and Amenities
- Sun deck
- Social hall
- Children's pool
- Exclusive lap/wading pool
- Temporary gym facility
- Landscaped motor court
- Zen garden/ meditation area with sitting areas and various water features
- Commercial area at the ground level
- Air conditioned grand lobby
- Appurtenant parking slots for all units
- Pedestrian bridgeway to Greenbelt 2
- Fully automatic sprinkler and smoke detector system
- Visual/ audio fire alarm system within and outside residential units
- Water reservoir and separate fire reserves
- Mail room
- Driver's lounge
- Centralized sanitary disposal system
- 24-hour security
- Provision for deepwell
- Excellent building maintenance by Ayala Property Management Corp.
- 100% power back-up
- Four (4) elevators
- Accoustic treatment via double glazing at the lower floors
- Biometric reader for back of the house access
Century Properties group, Inc. recently signed a memo of agreement with the Department of Natural Resources (DENR) that may see the creation of a multi-partite observance team (MMT) to safeguard the setting in its Commonwealth by Century project in Q...
A good location may be a certain manner of guaranteeing the sale of a property project, be it a horizontal or vertical development. however whereas “location, location, location” attracts consumers to several a buying deal, it’s not the sole issue th...
Success has an address in several places. It’s wherever a life-style is outlined by the master planned villages, wherever architectural design, landscape and amenities produce a separate ‘world’ for those that have stepped into the privileged categor...