The Raffles Residences in Manila are, undoubtedly, South East Asia’s most sought after real estate ownership experience. This is a totally unique and differentiated opportunity that one can’t find anywhere else, for a variety of reasons:
1. Location, Location, Location. One simply can't get a better address: Located in the financial hub of the Makati District – often called the ‘Wall Street of the Philippines’ – the Raffles site is directly across from the Greenbelt Mall which is one of the most celebrated and awarded malls in all of Asia. Literally out the front door one has everything from Starbucks and Gucci to the finest restaurants, nightlife, and business centers in Manila.
2. Raffles Hotels & Residences: Raffles has been called more Legend then Hotel. Raffles Hotels are the home away from home for Royalty, heads of state, and celebrities worldwide from Beverly Hills to Dubai to Singapore. With over 120 years of experience, Raffles brings you residential sanctuaries that are cultured and refined, with service that is heartfelt and gracious in every way. Raffles is recognized by Conde Nast as the #2 hotel brand in the world.
3. A VIP Ownership Experience. The unrivaled Raffles ownership experience includes 5 star services, owner reception & concierge, and the opportunity to rent one's residence out through Raffles when one isn’t using it. Amenities will include a Raffles Amrita Spa, Long Bar, fitness facility, pool deck, meeting space, lounges, signature restaurants & more
4. The Evolution of Manila and the Philippines:
• Manila is one of the top 5 fastest growing cities in the world – projected to be the size of Los Angeles in 5 years.
• Philippine Tourism spending is up over 40% in the past 2 years.
• Goldman Sachs defined the Philippines as one of the next 11 countries to have the greatest impact on the global economy along with the “BRIC” nations.
• The Makati District in Manila is now the top choice for multinational companies such as Dell, IBM, Shell, Procter & Gamble, Chevron and HSBC, to name a few.
As a result, last year Manila had the fastest office rent growth in the world after Singapore, Bombay and Moscow. In summary, there is significant real estate demand and a shortage of supply. Executives from all over the world are calling Manila home as they move here to run multinational companies. Manila continues to evolve at a rapid pace and is one of the up and coming star cities of Asia and the world. Therefore, Manila now has significant demand for luxury branded real estate - and the Raffles Residences will be the first opportunity to satisfy this demand.
Raffles Manila will be in Makati, Manila’s rapidly growing central business district. Makati, also home to the influential Makati Business Club and the Philippine Stock Exchange, is often called the Wall Street of the Philippines. In the most stunning tower ever to be built in this highly cosmopolitan city, the Raffles Residences will occupy the top 20 floors of the Raffles Hotel, offering sensational views of Manila Bay or Laguna Bay. True to its reputation as the entertainment hub of metro Manila, Raffles promises to deliver urban paradise with elegant restaurants and the “Long Bar” made famous by the Raffles in Singapore.
Although its population is slightly less than half a million, the daytime population of Makati City is estimated to be one million during a typical working weekday because of the large number of people who go to the city to work, shop, and do business. This is where many of the country's tallest skyscrapers are located. The Makati skyline is one of the most impressive sights in Metro Manila. The city also has many of the country's fivestar hotels. Makati is noted for its highly cosmopolitan culture, also being a major cultural and entertainment hub in Metro Manila. Many expatriates live and work in the city. Makati is also home to many first-class shopping malls, which are located at Ayala Center and Rockwell Center.
Product Quantity: 220 residences, in modern Makati entertainment district
Product Type: Private residences with freehold ownership opportunities
Offering Details: 80 -- 1 Bedrooms with 71- 82 (M2) approximately USD $225k -$300k
91 -- 2 Bedrooms with 124 - 164 (M2) approximately from USD $390k - $610k
45 -- 3 Bedrooms with 209 - 251 (M2) approximately USD $660k - $1,1M
4 – 4 Bedroom penthouses 383 - 402 (M2) approximately USD $1,6M+
Decor: Furniture package options available at an additional cost
Availability: Purchasing will be available in two phases with marketing anticipated to commence in May, 2008 and initial sales and contracts commencing in July, 2008 (subject to local licensing and approvals)
Target Completion: Fall 2010
Resort Amenities: Two restaurants including a Mediterranean restaurant and a Japanese restaurant, The Long Bar, private owners lounge, direct access to all facilities of the Fairmont Hotel including the Willow Stream Spa.
ARQUITECTONICA ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
With 11 international regional offices from New York to Madrid and Manila, Arquitectonica has developed designs exhibited in major museums and institutions around the world. Their work includes projects on several continents, from mixed-use developments, universities, resorts and casinos, hotels, luxury condominium towers, retail centers and office buildings have won numerous American Institute of Architects awards.
BENT SEVERIN INTERIOR DESIGN
Over the past 40 years Bent Severin International has designed more than 350 hotels with 150,000 hotel rooms, 1,000 restaurants, 1,000 ball rooms and meeting rooms. Their design philosophy is to design for the market and customer satisfaction rather than for promotional gratification or accolades. Most recently, Bent Severin International has launched a line of furniture and accessories.
THE RAFFLES BRAND
Raffles is a collection of luxury hotels and resorts worldwide, each distinguished by its luxury, elegance and residential charm. Each hotel is a landmark in its respective city, positioned at the top of its local market and rated among the very best in the world. Raffles pursuit of service excellence has earned for its hotels and resorts a legion of international accolades, including Condé Nast World’s Best Places to Stay and Travel and Leisure’s World’s Best Awards.
Its flagship Raffles Hotel in Singapore was rated best hotel in Asia by readers of Ultratravel Magazine by the Daily Telegraph, and Best Luxury Hotel in Asia by Travel Trade Gazette Asia, while Raffles Beijing Hotel was named Best New City Hotel by Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report. Raffles Dubai, the latest addition to its portfolio, is recognised among the world’s best new hotels by Condé Nast Traveller’s Hot List. Raffles Hotels & Resorts is consistently ranked among the world’s top 10 hotel brands in the annual Condé Nast Traveler Business Travel Awards. Raffles Hotels & Resorts is owned by Fairmont Raffles Hotels International, a leading global hotel company with over 88 hotels worldwide under the Raffles, Fairmont and Swissôtel brands. The company also owns Fairmont and Raffles branded Residences, Estates and luxury private residence club properties.
Call Us Between Office Hours:
Monday - Friday Between 9:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M. Saturday - 9:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
If You Have Question's or interested on this Property Please Message your concern on the form.
Our Property Specialist will try to help you the best we can. Thank you.